The Star & Garter is a gorgeous country pub, which nestles in the South Downs National Park at the heart of the Goodwood Estate.
Located in the charming Downland village of East Dean, our 18th century, flint and brick, country pub is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous food and wine.
Our Temporary Opening Times
The New Normal
In line with the new government guidelines we thought we would update you as to what ourselves as a business and yourselves as customer are now required to do.
- On arrival, and unless you are at your table, you will be required to wear a suitable face mask. This includes going to the toilet or getting up to go outside
- You will be required to check in with a member of staff or the NHS Test & Trace app QR code displayed at the door
- Table service only. No change for this one, as we introduced table service from when we re-opened
- Our last bookings for food in the evening will be 8.45. Lunchtime will remain unaffected.
- Time will be called at 21.45 and all customers must please leave by 22.00
- Your continued custom and support, as always, is hugely appreciated. To keep up to date with all updates Follow the Star on social media & sign up to our newsletter.